Monday, August 15, 2011

Milene and Idelmo - Wedding

Fun! That's one of the first words that come to my mind when I think about Milene and Idelmo's wedding day! It was a beautiful summer day, in "my" beautiful Maryland. It felt so good to be back there!
Milene and Idelmo are good friends of mine and was a huge honor when they asked me to photograph their wedding.  As both of them are from Brazil, many family members were here for the first time for the wedding and it was such a beautiful reunion! I love to witness love like theirs. For tis wedding, I had my brother to help me since we were also filming the big day and it was awesome! Working with my brother just makes things a lot more fun than they already are!
I had a great time shooting their wedding and reception and be a part of their day! Thank you for having us! We wish you both all the happiness and blessings in this new journey!
Enjoy the photos!






























No comments:

Post a Comment