Monday, August 15, 2011

Red Carpet - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows - Part 2 Premiere

So, pinch me. As everyone might know, I am a huge Potter fan. So it was an honor for me to shoot my favorite characters from the red carpet this past July.
The crowd went crazy every time one of the cast members arrived at the premiere that was held at the Lincoln Center, NYC. 
Many other celebrities were there at the premiere and I couldn't help but smile when I saw Sarah Jessica Parker- forever Carrie!- and Melissa Joan Hart. 
I had lots of fun shooting them. 
I kinda grew up reading the books and watching those movies so it is kind of a big deal and I owed that to the teenager inside me!
Enjoy!

Here is a link for the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXN8ISl0-uA






















No comments:

Post a Comment