Monday, September 12, 2011

Bia!

As I was saying, this week it was family portrait session week! I had the amazing pleasure to meet Camila and Fernando who were looking for someone to help them with an specific project and luckly enough, I was able to meet them and help as much as possible! The weather wasnt working for our benefit and it made me reschedule many things that week but still, I took the challenge and got to shoot this sweet girl, Bia, for her 1st birthday at her own home, at 7pm, after a long day -for her, of course- she had to have me with my short lens right there! !Still, How lucky am I? She was such a sweetheart and I had the best time! Besides, Camila and Fernando were supernice and helped me a lot! I couldnt have done without these 2 great assistants!!!
Here are some of my favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment