Monday, September 12, 2011

Daniel, Manoela and Michael - Family portrait

I've been pretty busy shooting all kinds of events in the past 2 weeks and I'm super excited to share some of the shots I got.
I had the pleasure to photograph this awesome and fun family, the McGovern this past Saturday and it was such a great day for shooting outside! Little Daniel was all excited about the horses in Central Park and Michael and Manoela were super cool and fun :) I had a great time! Hope you guys like it!

















1 comment:

  1. AMEI!!!! Agora que vi o post ;) vc além de competente, é super simpática. Nos deixou a vontade. Foi uma manhã muito agradável que guardaremos para sempre com essas imagens sensacionais! Beijo enorme e mais uma vez obrigadíssima por esse trabalho lindo!

    ReplyDelete