Saturday, September 17, 2011

Central Park

Central Park has such a special meaning to me. I grew up watching so many American movies and listening to my dad's stories about the time he lived in the big apple when he was younger and all the beautiful places I had to go. It always felt really real and I could perfectly picture myself walking around NYC one day. The first time I finally got to visit Central park, I just couldnt believe how amazing it was. I mean, its HUGE and still, I cant seem to find one ugly spot around there. Its so beautiful! My dad was right and whenever I go there, I feel closer to him than ever!
Most of my sessions take place there, I feel like there is just so much to explore and all that green goes well with everyything!
I had the pleasure to photograph a beautiful family later this morning but the fun began with Marcia, brazilian, with lots of fun and joy to share! I had a great time! I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them! You have such a good energy!
Later on, was time for little Luca! He managed to sleep through the entire session! It was so funny!!!!!! Mom Raquel and Dad Leonardo would move him up and down, hold him, put him on a pillow, carry him, kiss him and ....NOTHING! He wouldnt wake up! But still, it was a really great session and I cant wait to see him walking around and hopefully I will get to chase him with my camera hahaha
Beautiful people! Not even the cold weather stopped us!
Thank you guys so much for the opportunity! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment