Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love is in the air!

I love photographing couples :) for engagements, wedding, anniversary or even for fun, I love making photographs that will stay with them forever. And this one was a very special one!
I met Priscila through a fcebook group page and we set up the session quickly and finally met in central park, my favorite spot to shoot.
It was fun at first sight! Both her and Renato, were meeting me for the first time but I felt like I knew them for years! We had fun, laughed a lot and it wasn't that hard to make pictures look natural, cause their love is so genuine and natural that it all just clicked together and we captured those images that I hope you enjoy:)
It was a pleasure witnessing such a beautiful love and I know I hope to see you guys soon!
One more shout out to my wonderful brother, I couldn't have done without your support and help! You mean the world to me. Seriously, u rock!
Here it is, to Priscila and Renato!

No comments:

Post a Comment